dollshow

dollshow

AUSTIN DOLL COLLECTORS SOCIETY

The Austin Doll Collectors Society is an organization of antique, vintage, and modern doll collectors, dealers, and artisans. We meet on the second Sunday of each month and our meetings are fun and educational. We begin with refreshments and socializing, and, following our brief business meeting, there is a special doll-related program and "show and tell." The Austin Doll Collectors Society is a nonprofit organization and is a member of the United Federation of Doll Clubs.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

October 15, 2011, 36th Annual Doll Show and Sale

The Austin Doll Collectors Society held its 36th Annual Doll Show and Sale on October 15, 2011.   You can see an album of photographs from the show on our Facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. Sharon --I love it! I think this is a great way to communicate to doll lovers. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping other doll collectors will see how much fun they can have sharing and learning at a gathering with others who love dolls too. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! WHAT A TREAT! I am homesick for my Texas friends and seeing this is so great. I am so sorry I missed your program. Nancy--what a cute shirt you had on. I rarely get to be on internet here so this was a special treat to find. I wish all of you doll friends could come here to Arcadia and spend a week sometime. Maybe we can work that out. Have a great Christmas party and I will be missing you. Lynda Marks

    ReplyDelete